Adam's Venture 1 - The Search for the Lost Garden
For Only $24.97
Video of Adam's Venture - Episode 1 - The Search for the Lost Garden
Can you discover the Lost Garden of Eden?
During excavations in an old Templar church in Luz, France, Adam Venture finds a scroll that seems to provide the exact locations of the 4 rivers described in Genesis. A major discovery, since Eden is rumored to be located at the point where these biblical streams cross.
Soon after his discovery, Adam is approached by a large company, called Clairvaux Inc. They are willing to fund an expedition to search for Eden, mainly because they believe there are large amounts of gold located there.
And so it comes to pass that they set out on a journey of a lifetime.
Click thumbnails for a larger image
Advantages and Benefits
- Brilliantly rendered in vivid 3D
- Non-violent gameplay
- Rich and involving storyline that weaves a classic adventure with biblical overtones
- Physically interact with objects and your surroundings, to really absorb yourself into the atmosphere
- Engaging puzzles and action oriented game-play brings a whole new depth and feel to the adventure genre.
- Full motion capture animation
- Rich voice acting
- An epic musical score
Developer: Vertigo Games
- Windows 7/Vista/XP
- 2.0 Ghz Core 2 Duo
- 1 GB Hard Drive Space
- 512 MB Ram
- Pixel shader 3.0 compatible card