For Only $17.97
Video of Interactive Parables:
Adventure through an interactive world as you complete quests and discover the parables in a whole new light.
The Interactive Parables is a fun, 3-D game combining lessons from the Parables of Jesus. There are twenty four lessons from Jesus' Parables grouped together by theme, and all the Parable's told by Jesus Christ are in the game. A great Bible-based product for your family, church or home school as it promotes understanding and retention while providing positive experiences for students. Students 10 and older will enjoy it. Younger students will also enjoy it as they play with their parents!
- Ideal for players of all ages.
Click thumbnails for a larger image
Advantages and Benefits:
- 20 unique game levels to explore and better understand the parables.
- Fully 3D graphics.
- Contains core Christian virtues and ideals.
- The Interactive Parables Offers 24 Lessons and 20 Game Levels
- The Debtors & the Great Pearl
- The Friend at Midnight & 10 Virgins
- The Good Samaritan
- The Good Shepherd
- The Growing Seed
- The Lost Coin & Lost Sheep
- The Prodigal Son
- The Merciless Servant
- The Mustard Seed & Yeast In Dough
- The Rich Man & Lazarus
- The Rich Young Fool
- The Sheep & Goats
- The Shrewd Manager
- Two Sons & Barren Fig Tree
- The Sower - Details
- The Sower - Explained
- The Talents and Minas
- The Vineyard Workers
- The Wedding & Great Banquets
- The Weeds & Fishing Net
- The Wicked Tenants
- The Widow, Pharisees, & Tax Collectors
- The Wineskin
- The Wise Men
- Windows XP/98/2000
- 300 Mhz Pentium III
- 60 MB Hard Drive Space
- 256 MB Ram
Family Friendly Award
98 out of 100 - Family Friendly Gaming
A+, 103 out of 100 - Al Menconi Ministries
Four out of Five Doves - The Dove Foundation
"I personally liked this game because it has classic Bible stories with a great lesson to be learned from each one ... The gameplay is very well done. If you have the means I highly recommend picking one up." - Alex Lukens, The Dove Foundation