Eternal War: Shadows of Light
Plunge into and save the unstable mind of John, a man wracked by personal demons!
Can you bring salvation to a single man? Play as the angel Michael to enter the pysche of John, a man who had given up all hope, and now faces the demons within. A first person shooter like no other, Eternal War uses tried and true FPS gameplay in a non-traditional way. The Christian theme runs throughout and offers a unique gameplay experience as you smite the demons with your holy powers. You can even team up with a friend and fight back the hordes of demons together!
- Suitable for Teens and Adults.
Click thumbnails for a larger image
Advantages and Benefits:
- Multiplayer gaming with two team-based co-op playing modes
- A main character with a personality who talks during the game
- A dark story with a deep meaning
- 17 deadly enemies to combat
- 8 powerful weapons
- 16 action packed levels inside of John's mind.
- 3D graphics and 3D sound..
- A fun and intense game without blood or gore.
Genre: First Person Shooter (FPS)
Developer: Two Guys Software / XrucifiX
- Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista
- 233 Mhz Pentium II
- 64 MB Ram
- "Exceptional! Eternal War is a gritty grapple for John's mind! ... One of the most professionally made Christian games in the marketplace!" - Shepherds Staff
- "Eternal War: Shadows of Light is a gritty grapple for John Coronado's mind against the host of demons that are resident there. The evil creatures may have you jumping out of your seat in this immersive battle." - Guide2Games